HRIS Administrative Support Associate
Field of Work
TITLE: HRIS Administrative Support
Established executive full service HR/Recruiting firm looking for a HRIS Administrative Support Associate to join our team. The incumbent will function as a key member of our Operations Team.
Works under the general supervision of the CEO, or other key managers and senior staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Closely monitors office operations and proactively identifies areas in need of attention or improvement
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals, invoicing and correspondence
- Generates, distributes and tracks completion of onboarding documents, including offers letters, contracts, benefits and other onboarding paperwork
- Responsible for maintaining current, up-to-date documents and forms in onboarding packets and on contractor log-in
- Performs onboarding and off-boarding tasks for internal, temporary and contract staff
- Maintains employee files and records; routinely audits files for retention compliance
- Coordinates and monitors project-based work and process improvement
- Supports internal hiring (screen candidates, schedule interviews)
- Manages office vendor contracts and renewals; facilitates product troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Tracks and records Internal Staff Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Maintains website job postings and distributes applicants according to established systems
- Routinely updates company social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- With input and approval from the CEO, initiates email and social media campaigns for marketing initiatives and memo distribution
- Participates in development of marketing efforts
- Tracks office supply inventory and places supply orders
- Prepares for meetings; schedules conference room, setup technology and compile materials
- Plans office holiday and event celebrations
- Performs administrative tasks in relation to company’s rental properties
- General reception duties: open office daily, sort and distribute mail, monitor phones, greet and assist visitors.
- Acts as back up to Finance Manager; light payroll and bookkeeping duties
- Maintain CEO schedule and coordinate meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Serves as primary liaison for office inquiries and conflicts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Office
- Highly Organized with Process Driven work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take and follow direction
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Graduate of a 4 year accredited BA/BS degree program or equivalent experience
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
- Standard office equipment: Computer, phone, copy machine, scanner/printers, etc
- Microsoft Outlook, Office, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Computer and internet programs: Social Media Platforms, Joomla, Docusign, Constant Contact, ADP, Time Management Software
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by the incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee is required to use arms, hands, fingers and eyes to operate office equipment. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision for an extended period and ability to adjust focus as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is generally performed in typical office surroundings with virtually no disagreeable features. The noise level of the work environment is generally quiet.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be need to be performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from inclusion in this position if that work is related or a logical assignment or extension of the duties of this position.
While the above job description is representative of what is required of the successful incumbent, the Company reserves the right to change, amend, revise or delete the job requirements that would constitute a natural extension or modification of the duties of the Operations Administrative Assistant.